Identify the Main Stakeholders Based on the Company's Operational Attributes as Employees, Customers, Shareholders/Investors, Suppliers, Government
|Stakeholders||Way of Communication|
Various incentive methods, internal training courses, special festival gatherings, employee welfare committees, mailboxes of supervisors at all levels.
Customer contact number.
The company's website has an investor area.
Regular shareholders' meeting is held every year, and corporate briefings are held/participated irregularly.
Regularly publish financial reports and various announcements and important information in accordance with regulations.
Unscheduled communication meetings.
The personnel participates in various seminars and briefing sessions organized by the competent authority.
The contact number of stakeholders
(02) 8792-5189 Mr.Yang
(02) 8792-5189 Mr.Wang
|Illegal and unethical reporting by personnel inside and outside the company||
Illegal and unethical reporting by personnel inside and outside the company
(02) 8792-5189 Mr.Yang
Unlawful and Unethical Conduct by OutsidersReporting System and Handling Procedures
STEP 1 Encourage Internal Inspection
The company encourages internal and external personnel to report illegal behavior (including corruption) or unethical behavior, according to the seriousness of the reported situation, bonuses will be paid accordingly. If internal personnel make false reports or malicious allegations, they shall be subject to disciplinary action. The circumstances are serious. should be dismissed.
STEP 2 Internal Independent Reporting Mailbox
The company has established and announced the internal independent reporting mailbox on the company website and internal website for the use of internal and external personnel of the company. The informant should provide at least the following information:
- The name, the ID number of the informant, and the address, telephone number, and e-mail address where the informant can be contacted.
- Describe the content of the report in detail, and provide the name of the accused person or other information sufficient to identify the accused person's identity.
- Specific evidence is available for investigation.
STEP 3 Protection of Informant
The relevant personnel of the company handling the report shall keep the identity of the informant and the content of the report confidential.
And the special unit of the company will handle it according to the following procedures:
- Reports involving ordinary employees should be reported to the chairman of the board; reports involving directors or senior executives should be reported to the chairman of the board and the board of directors.
- The company's designated unit and the supervisor or personnel who are reported to in the preceding paragraph shall immediately find out the relevant facts, and provide assistance from other relevant departments or legal advisors when necessary.
- If it is confirmed that the accused person has violated the relevant laws and regulations or the company's integrity management policies and regulations, the accused person should be immediately asked to stop the relevant behavior and take appropriate measures, and if necessary, apply for damages through legal procedures to protect the company. reputation and rights.
- In case of any dishonest behavior of the company's personnel against the company, the company shall notify the judicial and procuratorial organs of the relevant facts if their behavior involves illegal activities; if there are public officials or public officials involved, they shall notify the government incorruptibility organs. The acceptance of the report, the investigation process, and the investigation results shall be retained for five years, and the preservation can be done electronically. Before the expiration of the retention period, in the event of a lawsuit related to the content of the report, the relevant materials should be kept until the end of the lawsuit.
- If the reported case is verified to be true, the relevant units of the company should review the relevant internal control system and operating procedures, and propose improvement measures to prevent the same behavior from happening again. The company's reporting mailbox:email@example.com
Rights and Interests Maintenance
List the company's various employee welfare measures, further education, training, retirement systems, and their implementation status, as well as labor-management agreements and various employee rights protection measures.
The company's working environment is mainly offices, and in cooperation with the management committee of the office building, fire safety inspections are carried out at least once a year, and each office has a smoke detector, and the open seating area is also equipped with an average of every three rows of seats. Smoke detector. Ventilation, escape equipment and escape routes are well maintained.